1,500 Amp UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
The GB50 is an ultra-portable, lightweight and compact lithium-ion jump starter for 12-volt batteries. With it, you can safely jump start a dead battery in seconds - up to 30 times on a single charge. The Boost XL is safe for anyone to use, featuring spark-proof technology, as well as reverse polarity protection. The GB50 lithium jump starter integrates with a high-output 200 lumen LED flashlight with seven light modes, holds its charge for up to one year and features a USB battery pack for recharging personal devices on the go - up to 6 smartphone recharges. Hot and Cold LED indicators of the internal battery determine when your Boost is outside operating temperatures to help protect your batteries and devices. It's rated at 1,500 Amps, and suitable for use on gasoline engines up to 7 liters and up to 4.5 liter diesel engines, such as a car, van, boat, SUV, truck and more. Included with the GB50, the new HD Precision Boost Battery Clamps easily connect to any 12V lead-acid battery from lawn mowers to trucks, USB charging cable, microfiber storage bag, our 1-year hassle-free limited warranty, and free lifetime customer support.
- Compact, yet powerful lithium jump starter rated at 1,500 amps up to 30 jump starts on a single charge.
- An ultra-safe and mistake-proof design with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, which allows it to safely connect to any battery.
- An ultra-bright 200 lumen LED flashlight with 7 light modes including SOS and emergency strobe.
- Recharge your personal devices on the go, like smartphones, tablets, e-watches and more - up to 6 smartphone recharges.
- Designed for gas engines up to 7 liters and diesel engines up to 4.5 liters for small diesel cars, SUVs, boats, trucks, ATVs, motorcycles and more.
- New Feature: Hot and Cold LED indicators of the internal battery operating temperatures to protect your batteries and devices.
- New Accessory: Includes HD Precision Boost Battery Clamps designed to easily connect to any 12V lead-acid battery from powersports to trucks.
- WARNING: California’s Proposition 65